Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap laughing

Appearance, will definitely attracted the hearts and minds of countless girls when they come in, I thought Zhangle Yao with a boyfriend, and later to see which stand side Zhangle Yao Yang Guan boys actually Lang, pleasantly surprised, I looked up and down him, and laughed in his thick chest hammer blow, a take him into the house.
take advantage of to the last few years, I put him together with over Zhangle Yao shallow smile on one side introduces.
, indicating that Man Goes into her seat.
, she looked like on.
, hurry to my mother explained.
While I am prepared to explain Zhangle Yao smiling sitting on the side, my parents said: Lang is her son, of course, should also be called uncle, even his aunt, hee hee,oakley sunglasses for cheap, not to mention you do not look Lang tall, in fact he was fourteen years old, so ah,oakley sunglasses! Uncle Lee, Aunt you today elders were myself. Man Goes in the side of his white teeth, laughing: Zhangle Yao in the side of the rushing said: Lang's looked a little bleak thought, but could not say.
I never told parents

No comments:

Post a Comment